30th April: Yoga Foundations Course
In our Foundations Course (all levels of experience welcome, including beginners) you will learn the fundamentals of a yoga practice.
This course is educational and experiential (with plenty of practice) and includes :-
* Essential yoga postures (asana) to facilitate flexibility and build strength
* Breath-centered approach excellent for wellbeing, relaxation effect, vitality and health
* Deep relaxation techniques
* Yoga meditation techniques
* The Power of Now in yoga-mindfulness practice
Central to our approach to yoga is individualising yoga to meet the needs of each person. Everyone is welcome. These classes are fun as we explore the postures, a variety of sequences and class sizes are kept small to ensure personalised attention.
Bookings are essential.
NEW Course commences :
Date: 30th April – 4th June 2019
Time: Tuesday evenings 6:00pm – 7:15pm
Teacher: Lisa Grauaug