Yoga Foundations Course
Foundations Course you will learn the fundamental principles that guide your yoga practice.
This course is both educational and experiential (with plenty of practice) and includes :-
* Essential yoga postures (asana) to facilitate flexibility and build strength
* Breath-centered approach, which is excellent for wellbeing, relaxation effect, vitality and overall health
* Deep relaxation techniques
* Yoga meditation techniques
* The Power of being present (in a yoga-mindfulness practice)
Central to our approach is individualising yoga to ensure it meet the needs of each person.
Everyone is welcome. These classes are fun as we explore a variety of postures & sequences and class sizes are kept small to ensure to support this personalised approach.
Bookings are essential.
(All levels of experience welcome, including beginners)
NEW 2020 DATES :
4th Feb – 10th March (6 week course)
Time: Tuesday evenings 6:00pm – 7:15pm
Teacher: Lisa Grauaug
Cost: $135.00 (6 sessions )