Foundations Course you will learn the fundamental principles that guide your yoga practice.
This course is both educational and experiential (with plenty of practice) and includes :-
* Essential yoga postures (asana) to facilitate flexibility and build strength
* Breath-centered approach, which is excellent for wellbeing, relaxation effect, vitality and overall health
* Deep relaxation techniques
* Yoga meditation techniques
* The Power of being present (in a yoga-mindfulness practice)
Central to our approach is individualising yoga to ensure it meet the needs of each person.
Everyone is welcome. These classes are fun as we explore a variety of postures & sequences and class sizes are kept small to ensure to support this personalised approach.
Bookings are essential.
(All levels of experience welcome, including beginners)
Join a 4 -week Yoga Course (Tuesday evenings- 3rd – 24th Sept)
(All very welcome)
Foundations course – move into Spring with lightness and an appropriate Yoga practice.
“We stretch, we mobilise, we strengthen, we are gentle, mindful, we have fun, we relax, we cover what is appropriate for you ..”
6:00- 7:15 pm
Cost : $90.00 (4 sessions)
6 week Course commences : 15th Oct – 19th Nov
Time: Tuesday evenings 6:00pm – 7:15pm
Teacher: Lisa Grauaug
Cost: $135.00 (6 sessions )